A rooftop tent camper trailer is a type of travel trailer or camper which is towed behind a road vehicle like car or truck and which is used for travelling as well as dwelling. People planning to go for a long-distance adventure trip find it difficult to spot motels on the way to sleep, and even if they find one, it seems to be expensive. A rooftop tent camper trailer resolves this issue by providing shelter with the help of a re-foldable rooftop tent provided along with the vehicle. The trailer unit may comprise of living quarters, bathroom and cooking facilities facilitating convenient living on the move.
Why camper trailer?
- Cost-effective: Camper trailers are generally affordable and less economical on fuel when compared to purchasing a motorhome or caravan. Their affordability makes them the popular choice for the past few years.
- Comfort: With bathing, sleeping and eating facilities available in the unit, one can experience the comforts of home while using the camper trailer. It is more spacious when compared to tents.
- Security: A rooftop tent camper trailer is safe and secured when compared to camping in tents as it is an enclosed vehicle that is resistant to damages.
- Suitable for off-roads: Specifically designed to suit the rugged off-road destinations, the rooftop tent camper trailer helps you explore and access the most remote areas smoothly.
- Easy to set up: Unlike tents, you don’t need to spend time on building a tent in the case of a camper trailer. These trailers are easy to set up and help you save time.
- Serves different purposes: The rooftop tent camper trailer can be used for different purposes based on your needs. Since the trailer can be easily separated from the towed vehicle, it can be used for various purposes and even serves as a new home.
- Ease of maintenance: Camper trailers can be easily maintained even on the road. Due to low operating and maintenance costs, it is one of the easily accessible options of travel and living.
- Reduced risk of mechanical defects: Since it is not a motorized vehicle, it hardly encounters any mechanical defects that need repairing, thereby giving a higher used value to the trailer.
Features of the best camper trailer
- Rust free: The flat trailer sheets are made of Zinc Anneal steel to prevent it from rusting.
- Damage-free: By employing recessed lenses, soldering the wires together instead of clipping and fixing the shackle on the drawbar in order to lock the jockey wheel handle, the trailer can be made resistant to damages, bumps and gutters.
- Superior look: The rooftop tent camper trailers are provided with a superior look through the best rims and light truck tires.
- Minimized splatter: The trailer is coated with anti-splatter spray to reduce splatter on what is left on the trailer.
- Affordable: A reliable and quality rooftop tent camper trailer is mostly inexpensive.
- Waterproof and dustproof: By automatically sealing the trailer to recessed door jams, the trailer can be protected from dust and water.