In order to increase the life span of your vehicle, it is necessary that it is well-maintained. Maintenance and servicing of the car ensure top performance of the vehicle. It is equally important for the life of the person driving the vehicle. If the vehicle is not sent for timely servicing, there are chances of fatal accidents. Many vehicles servicing companies like garages Dartford ensures the safety of your vehicle.
Types of services required for your car
- Interim service: Interim service of the car includes four changes and four top-ups. Interim service includes the oil filter, engine oil, and wheel nut torque. Under interim service, the garage will also check the functionality of the tire, whether it needs to be changed or not. They also check other parts like clutch fluid, windscreen washer, etc. Interim service at garages kent helps you to know if there is a need for any additional work.
- Full service: Under full service, the garage carries out all the interim services along with some additional checks. It is done on the guidance of the owner as it involves an additional cost. The garage checks the gearbox fluid, spark plugs, battery units, etc. They perform work on the entire vehicle to identify any kind of problem.
Benefits of regular car servicing
- Ensures safety: One of the basic but most important reasons for car servicing is safety. There is nothing important than human life; hence, timely servicing of a car is necessary. It helps you to keep a check on the oil change, brakes, cabin filters, etc.
- Maintains the value: Timely servicing of the vehicle ensures that its value is retained when trading the vehicle. The amount that you get on the sale of a vehicle is the difference between a well-maintained vehicle and the under-maintained vehicle.
- Reduces the running cost: The importance of vehicle maintenance can better be explained by a person who owns a vehicle. Regular servicing will ensure that the problem is solved beforehand. This will help you to save a lot of money on severe damages.