Vehicle advertising is a must-have in your marketing arsenal because of the awesome impact it can have on your marketing objectives. It is not surprising because companies are investing in it fully. Why not! Imagine getting views between 30,000 and 80,000 views every day; every single day – this data is for a single vehicle wrap. What wonders it could do when there are multiple vehicles dressed in vehicle wraps, dynamically moving across the length and the breadth of a city, a region, or even a country.
What makes vehicle advertising such a hero tool?
This tool can prove to be a feasible advertising tool for all kinds and scales of business as it is cost-effective and budget-friendly. From micro to small, medium to big, MNCs and local businesses, a fleet of vehicles wrapped in brand messages can help drive the message way better than a static billboard or any other form of outdoor advertising.
At the core of the impact of vehicle signs are the dynamism of the medium. Depending on the size of the city or the region, companies can use a mix of vehicles to spread the word around in as little as a single day. Here is a look at some interesting facts:
- Vehicle advertising is impactful because it can reach more customers than any other form of traditional outdoor advertising. The Cost Per Thousand Impressions of this form is considerably higher than all other outdoor advertising tools.
- Automobile wraps can bring in at least fifteen times more brand recognition vis-à-vis other outdoor media.
- It is a medium that viably reaches out to people who are not regular newspaper readers or watch TV and listen to the radio.
- More and more car dealers prefer to use vehicle wraps like vinyl to preserve the car’s original paint.
A vehicle wrapped in vividly done-up adverts can never fail to garner attention from passers-by on the streets. It could be drivers of other vehicles, pedestrians, bikers, shoppers, etc. What can make these wraps stand out more effectually?
- Vehicle Graphics: the more interesting and appealing the artwork is, the better traction the targeted audience will be.
- Choosing the right niche, for example, using city buses or high-end vehicles for wraps.
- LED wraps can take the advertising notches higher because of the impact the lighting can have on the viewer’s mind.
- Choosing vehicle wraps that can be digitally created and controlled. Digital media can be used in such cases, for example, cloud servers, to create or update ads and messages and upload them almost instantly to the digitized wrap. Many control factors lie in the hands of the ad maker or the brand in such cases. Instant uploads of pictures and static images, and even videos can be done for greater impact.
- Wraps like the digital ones can be controlled from a smartphone or any other digital device, too wirelessly. This form of the tool comes with lots of versatility and makes the work of the ad maker easier and seamless.